Why This Job is Important
Our business grows through deep, trusting relationships with our clients. The relationships we build through our collaborative work together help our clients grow their business, grow in their roles, and grow in their expertise of bringing digital products to life to solve business challenges. You are the first person your clients call when they have a problem to solve or an idea to explore, because you are an advisor and thought partner for them. You will be directly responsible for finding and cultivating those relationships and surrounding our clients with the right teams and work to be successful. You are responsible for creating growth plans on the accounts in your portfolio to get GoKart to our overall revenue goals, and accountable to closing the revenue in your plan.
What You Will Be Doing
- Outcomes: You will define outcomes in partnership with clients to solve their digital challenges. You ensure that the internal delivery teams have clarity and are firmly focused on delivering against the outcomes. And finally, you ensure that the portfolio of work is connected; often connecting the work across business verticals and organizational silos.
- Client Relationship & Experience: You seek out and build lifelong relationships with key leadership inside Fortune 500 companies. You ensure our clients are raving, loyal fans and take us with them as they grow in their career.
- Growth & Revenue: You understand your client’s business challenges and propose work that will help them solve those challenges. And you ensure that overall revenue and profitability of the account are in line with GoKart’s revenue goals.
- Business Leadership: You understand the competitive landscape in and out of your client’s category and what problems need to be solved. You will become a strategic business consultant to our clients and deliver strategy to achieve outcomes.
- Account Communication: You will be responsible for managing all account communication within GoKart. Additionally you will help inform the work we are doing and help identify gaps in our services and market shifts.
What You Will Learn
- You will collaborate with clients in a more transparent and trusting way than you imagined was possible, and you will build incredible relationships through all the highs and lows that you will invariably face
- You will be challenged to build lifelong relationships inside large organizations, helping them fend off disruption from nimble startups
- You will learn how to invent, build and grow products and businesses - internally and with clients
What You’re Good At
- You know what great digital products/strategy look like, and can articulate why
- You can predict risks, challenges, and obstacles to the work
- You know what the market trends are in digital strategy, product experience and design, modern marketing and business transformation
- You are great at building relationships both internally and with your clients
- You are able to manage expectations and have hard conversations with leaders at all levels of the organization
- You ask for help and collaboration from experts because you believe it makes the work better
- You understand teams and know how to motivate them and create great team culture
- You influence clients to solve business problems with the right work, putting their customers at the center
- You’re a great delegator - you don’t micromanage. You trust, but verify
- You’re known for creative problem solving - when you can’t find a way, you find a way
What You Have Done
- Led work on client or agency side within the Healthcare industry
- You have created and delivered multi-million dollar account growth plans
- Some places call you a Group Account Director, Account Director, or Strategic Account Manager
- You have direct digital experience: UX & Design, Research & Insights, Analytics, Marketing, Technology
- You have led project, product, or client team
- You have developed the kind of client relationships in which the client can’t imagine work without you
To Be Considered:
- You will be asked to share examples/case studies that demonstrate your experience in building and delivering an account growth plan