We are looking for a seasoned designer with a strong POV and a diverse set of skills in UX, UI, and visual design.
Why This Job Is Important
As a Design Lead you’ll work closely with cross-discipline teams to lead the design on digital products and experiences. You will be a key part of researching, brainstorming and developing the vision for the product as well as executing what makes the best user experience. You not only think about how unique features will help solve common problems but you also think about how the entire product will look and feel as well how it could evolve. You love and have experience in human-centered design practices. You’re the one who usually asks the questions; what should we do, and why. You’re a researcher, a maker, a tinkerer and a visual storyteller. Most importantly, you’re a leader and strong believer in what you do.
What You’re Good At
- You are eager to think like a strategist, look at the whole business problem and all the potential solutions, and stretch beyond visual design.
- You can make the complex simple.
- You have both a strong UX and Visual design point of view with the ability to communicate it clearly through mood boards, wireframes, concept sketches, presentation decks, design layouts and prototypes.
- You can share your vision and collaboratively lead a team towards great work.
- You can demonstrate high standards and taste, by not only creating great work but knowing why it’s great.
- You have experience and interest in contributing to the practice areas methods and processes.
- You are positive and have the ability to find the opportunity in every project to make it great.
- You demonstrate ownership on all projects and follow through on all phases of production.
- You are a fearless explorer that isn’t afraid to try new approaches and tools.
What You Have Done
- You have a portfolio of shipped product designs that show expert skill in UI and Visual design.
- You have experience translating user research into solutions.
- You have experience communicating complex information architecture concepts that addresses near-term goals and establish a foundation for scale.
- You have facilitated team collaborative sessions and applied human-centered design methodologies to drive clarity.
- You have 7 years of digital design experience with at least 3 years in a product design role
- You have experience and excel at designing for a variety of mediums including but not limited to digital products, responsive websites, mobile applications and marketing campaigns.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design, interaction design or web design.
- You are competent in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- You have experience with prototyping software, such as InVision App, Framer, Keynote and Principal.
- You have experience and interest in mentoring junior designers.